- Provides information and resources on ministry to victims and offenders, victim offender reconciliation/conferencing, restorative justice, the death penalty and other related issues.
- Coordinates presentations, workshops and written material on principles and application of restorative justice and restorative discipline in schools.
- Provides consultation and information to individuals and groups involved in victim offender reconciliation/conferencing programs (VORPs).
- Develops educational and training materials on various crime and justice issues.
- Nurtures a growing network of Christian mediators.
- Maintains a directory of individuals with mediation, group consultation and training experience.
Network of practitioners
Conducts workshops and training seminars on topics such as conflict theory, conflict theology, conflict styles, communication skills, conflict and spirituality, interpersonal mediation, leadership and conflict, and group facilitation.